Would you like to coordinate work activities more effectively across your organization?
Try Asana free for 30 days, guided by our specialists, and discover how Work Management will help you get more done in less time.
Try Asana free for 30 days
Does this sound familiar to your organization?
Did you know that office workers spend over 60% (!) organizing their work each day? This is mainly due to:
- Mailboxes full of requests, actions, email chains, and project updates
- Lack of clarity about who does what and when
- Stress due to lack of overview of tasks and responsibilities
- Lots of talks but little action
- Hardly any insight into the status of processes and projects
- Tasks are spread across many different applications
- Teams work from islands making interactions difficult
- Tasks slip away or are forgotten.
Try Asana free for 30 days with Bluehive.
Bluehive helps companies to organize and coordinate work in Asana. Asana is a Work Management tool designed to give teams and organizations greater insight into schedules, processes, and responsibilities. This enables all team members to get more done with less stress and in less time.
- Seamless transition between working from home or the office
- Clarity of who does what and when
- Improve operational processes and save time
- Easier collaboration within and across teams
- Centralize and streamline work in one application
- Keep track of all tasks, easily delegate and transfer them
- Automate recurring tasks
What does a trial period entail?
A trial period means you can try Asana 30 days for free. During this trial period, you will receive coaching by specialists from Bluehive. Between 5 and 25 colleagues can participate in a trial period.
What do we do during the trial period?
- Guided tour through Asana, while you can ask all your questions
- Working together on an actual case from your organization in Asana
- Evaluation based on clear success metrics, such as speeding up the throughput time of a particular process and the percentage of employees who can and want to work with the tool
- Witold Rosendaal, director & co-founder bij Leapforce