Vacancy: Part-time / Side job: Sales & Workplace Consultant
Work as a (Junior) Workplace Consultant?
Be the communicator of your colleagues and help shape our workplace. Be the Junior Workplace Consultant.
Are you a student or just entering the job market, ambitious, and looking for a challenging position with responsibilities? Are you someone with incredible drive, passion, and enthusiasm to boost companies to more impact and success? Then we are looking for you!
We are looking for an independent and ambitious go-getter to join our team. As a Workplace Consultant, you are passionate about digital tools and organizing work. Yet advising companies is about so much more than that at Bluehive!
Some of the duties of a Workplace Consultant include the following
- You engage in conversations with (potential) customers and develop solutions for their process challenges.
- You assist companies in becoming more productive, efficient, and digitalized.
- You manage your own consultancy client portfolio.
- You analyze customer business processes and map these out.
- You configure digital tools so clients can make more impact in less time.
- You develop and supervise workshops.
- You train and coach clients to use various tools.
- You share best practices you have developed with colleagues and clients.
- You critically examine companies' IT stack.
- You contribute to improvement projects to grow Bluehive.
What we offer
- A challenging position with freedom, responsibility, and a steep learning curve.
- You will learn a lot about topics such as digital operations, organizational processes, automation, and much more!
- An annual budget that you may spend on training and courses.
- We believe in the Lean Startup method and always try to work in an environment where experimenting, learning, improving, and collaborating are encouraged and supported
- Working with clients from various industries.
- Grow fast in knowledge, skills, and position within a successful, fast-growing startup!
- Lots of room for your own opinion, input, and improvement initiatives.
- Join us as a side jobber, part-time or full-time. Anything is possible!
- We are fans of hybrid working: you decide where you work during the week. From home, at Spaces Rotterdam on the Hofplein, at one of the 300 spaces locations worldwide, or at the office with our colleagues from Leapforce in Amsterdam (a team of young and super fun people)!
The skills and experience we look for in our Sales & Workplace Consultant
- You are in your final phase or already have a degree equivalent to a bachelor's or master's in (technical) business administration, marketing, (business) communication, entrepreneurship, or comparable education.
- You have demonstrable experience or affinity with organizing work.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are proactive, analytical, driven, communicative, and you have a healthy dose of self-confidence.
- You get energy from terms like digital tools, process optimization, automation, experimentation, data analysis, and coaching.
- You are available for a minimum of 8 hours
- You have an affinity for digital tools and apps.
- You have ‘the Growth’ mindset; personal and professional growth is one of your drivers.
We help companies make more impact in less time. We create the preconditions for optimal productivity and keep an eye on the latest trends, techniques, and experiments in productivity. Bluehive was founded in late 2021 by three driven entrepreneurs (Ruud, Philip & Witold) who combine a mountain of experience with youthful enthusiasm and ambition.
Bluehive is committed to empowering motivated team members so they can create a meaningful impact.
With the right tools, you and your colleagues can make more impact in less time. Because in one glance, you can see which tasks are scheduled for you and your team. Unclear work agreements and unallocated tasks are a thing of the past. Because your mailbox remains clear, you gain insight into the work processes and where things can be done faster or more efficiently.
Discover Work Management. Bluehive selects the right tools for your organization and helps to implement them. We experiment, assess and automate to maximize the efficiency of your organization.
Are you interested? Then please call at +31 639 483 456 or mail to email@example.com.
Apply now? Click this link!